Oatmeal-Lavender Bath Soak
Oh, yum! Just what you need for a little self-care this holiday season.
- 1 cup Epsom Salts
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 10 drops Young Living Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 15 drops Young Living Lavender Essential Oil
- Grind oats in a food processor or coffee grinder into a fine flour-like texture.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until oils are evenly distributed.
- Store in a glass jar and use about 1 cup of mixture per bath.
Tip: Create a pouch for your mixture using a sock or pantyhose to reduce floating oatmeal flakes in your bath.