(Note: If you don’t yet know what Essential Oils are and why we in the world are singing their praises, go here.)
(Now, remember your WISH LIST! If Everyday Body Tension is on it and, my guess, is it is now, be sure to add the products you find just might help you as you go along.)
ARE YOU READY? Let’s see if these gems from nature are the solution to YOUR greatest challenges. If you are ready to join our fabulous community with your very OWN wholesale account, go back to the person who connected you to this series or, if you can’t remember, click here to get started! One of our team members will personally contact you in the next few days!
Now let’s get going….
Leaning over the computer, sitting in the car and at meetings, shoveling (I’m from Minnesota), gardening, between everyday stress and tension, and the challenges of everyday life, muscular tension can get in the way.
What if…there was a way to rub something on…and feel better? Oh, wait, there is! Crazy amazing, actually. I can’t wait for you to experience it for yourself!
Essential Oil-Infused Products:
- BLM (Bones, Ligaments, Muscles): BLM supports normal bone and joint health. These ingredients have been shown to support healthy cell function and encourage joint health and fluid movement. Think about it. Read it again. Do the math.
- Ortho Ease Massage Oil: Soothes and warms tired and stressed bodies, helping combat the damaging effects of everyday activities (doesn’t that just sound good?). Ortho Ease will leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed. I keep this one by my bedside to rub on my shoulders and lower back before bed. Ahhhh … (And, if you need a little something stronger, try out Ortho Sport Massage Oil!)
- Sulfurzyme: Okay, I LOVE this supplement! Here are the facts: Sulfurzyme combines wolfberry with MSM, a naturally occurring organic form of dietary sulfur needed by our bodies every day to maintain the structure of proteins, protect cells and cell membranes, replenish the connections between cells and preserve the molecular framework of connective tissue.* MSM also supports the immune system, the liver, circulation and proper intestinal function and works to scavenge free radicals.* Wolfberries contain minerals and coenzymes that support the assimilation and metabolism of sulfur. Here’s the story: I started taking this and within 6 weeks my fingernails were stronger and my hair was healthier. #TrueStory
- Cool Azul Sports Gel: Oh, how I love thee! Yep, it’s a fave. In fact, it is the product I reach for when I need that sort of somethin’ somethin’. There is aloe vera in it which makes it easy to spread on your skin. Don’t be fooled by the “Sport” in its name. Use it anytime your body needs a little extra love.
NingXia Red**: And, here it is again! This antioxidant drink will keep your body physically strong. Antioxidants also help with recovery from physical stresses such as athletic activities.
- PanAway Essential Oil Blend**: My kids call this the rootbeer oil. (The wintergreen makes it smell like root beer.) This blend is ideal to apply topically after exercise. The essential oils in PanAway include naturally occurring constituents methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol and eugenol.***
- Deep Relief Essential Oil Blend: Let’s talk crazy popular!! This is one of my favorite oils and each account in Young Living can only buy ONE a month. (And, yes, we usually do!) I think the name describes it well enough!
- Relieve It Essential Oil Blend: Do I need to add more to this one? Kinda thinking the name says it all!
** Items that come in the Premium Starter Kit.
*** Worth a google search. These components are the crucial aspects of the oils!