(Note: If you don’t yet know what Essential Oils are and why we in the world are singing their praises, go here.)
(Now, remember your WISH LIST! If Energy & Focus is on it — or you are adding it now — be sure to add the products you find intriguing as you go along.)
Now let’s get going….
It’s time for the good stuff! Energy & Focus, anyone? Ahem … everyone? Seriously, who couldn’t use a bit more energy and focus, eh? (Without, I might add, the negative side effects and addiction issues of sugar and caffeine!)
Do you know I no longer have an after lunch lull? Really.
When I first started with these products, I was suffering from fatigue from too much stress and too little sleep. Ugh. Those groggy afternoons are a thing of the past now! (That definitely sounds like a used car salesman, but I am quite serious and you need to know!)
What if you could get twice as much done in half the time?
Yep, truly, truly possible!
So let’s talk concrete steps. There are a few products that I definitely recommend to get more vroom in your step:
- NingXia Red**: NingXia Red is Young Living’s antioxidant drink and Young Living’s best seller world wide — for a reason. OMGoodness, this is truly AMAZING! Once you start using it, you will never go back! All you need is 1-3 oz, 1-2 times a day. Antioxidants affect every system of the body, help you recover faster from athletic endeavors AND, yep, here it is, give you energy. In fact, what I notice most (as do others) from using NingXia Red are the days I don’t use it. (As one person said, “I am doggin’ it after lunch when I don’t drink my Ningxia Red!”)
- NingXia Nitro: Okay, people, here it is, My NUMBER ONE FAVORITE YOUNG LIVING PRODUCT TIMES TWO! If you are looking for energy, clarity and focus, this is your product! Let me add that it is BEST used in conjunction with NingXia Red, but NOT necessary. I get a boost of maybe 2 energy units from NingXia Red, 4 from Nitro, but together, it’s like 12. Yes, there is caffeine, but only about 25 mg (the amount in a cup of green tea) and it comes from green tea extract which is a great form of caffeine to give the brain some clarity. I literally get twice as much done in half the time. It’s like magic! You have got to at least try it once!
- Multi-Greens: Here’s what Young Living says about this awesome product: “MultiGreens™ is a nutritious chlorophyll formula designed to boost vitality by working with the glandular, nervous, and circulatory systems.* MultiGreens is made with spirulina, alfalfa sprouts, barley grass, bee pollen, eleuthero, Pacific kelp, and therapeutic-grade essential oils.” Basically, it is chock full of all the things you know you SHOULD be doing but, well, eeeew! A couple of these at lunch may also help with the afternoon doldrums.
- Peppermint Essential Oil**: Oh, yum! A little minty freshness goes a long way! Put a drop in your hands, swipe your pinky finger into it and wipe the roof of your mouth with it, smelling it all the way … Can you imagine it? AND a study performed by Dr. William Dember of the University of Cincinnati found that inhaling peppermint oil increased the mental accuracy of students by 28%. Seriously, how cool is that? My kids each have a little 2ml bottle they keep with them at school. (We first received permission from the administration.)
- En-R-Gee Essential Oil Blend: Oh, yes, there is an oil for that! This oil is a bit “quieter”, shall we say. It works on the inside. You rub it right over your adrenals or your big toe or anywhere it feels good for you. (The “Vita Flex” point. Read more about Vita Flex points here🙂
- Clarity Essential Oil Blend: Giggle, #TheresAnOilForThat, too! This blend is chock full of a bevy of oils that have been found to support brain function. Love it! I diffuse this baby when detailed work is at hand.
- GenYus Essential Oil Blend: An excellent blend to diffuse for young minds that are focusing and concentrating on projects. (Part of the fabulous KidScents Collection, a whole series of oils blended especially with our little ones in mind!). (Bottles purchased individually.)
** Items that come in the Premium Starter Kit.
*** Add these products to your wish list!
Finally, we want to help you create energy in a bottle! Well, a spray bottle anyway. We love this recipe and know you will, too!