FYI: This post is part of a series to help you identify targeted products for your specific needs. Check the whole list here:
Young Living has a many products that can support FOCUS.
Something very important to know is not everything works the same for everyone. Our bodies are all different. You may have to try more than one thing to get the results you want. And we often need to try something for a while to make a shift. The blog will always be here so you can come back learn more wherever you want.
The products under “Best Place to Start” are the ones that are a great place to start – they are known for this.
Check “Even More Choices” for more ideas.
Go to “What Others Have Said” below, to check out stories of experiences from our whole community. We are here to help!
Best Place to Start:
- NingXia Red**: NingXia Red is Young Living’s antioxidant drink and Young Living’s best seller world wide — for a reason. OMGoodness, this is truly AMAZING! Once you start using it, you will never go back! All you need is 1-3 oz, 1-2 times a day. Antioxidants affect every system of the body, help you recover faster from athletic endeavors AND, yep, here it is, give you energy. In fact, what we notice most from using NingXia Red are the days we don’t use it. (As one person said, “I am doggin’ it after lunch when I don’t drink my NingXia Red!”)
- NingXia Nitro: Okay, people, here it is, our NUMBER ONE FAVORITE YOUNG LIVING PRODUCT TIMES TWO! If you are looking for energy, clarity and focus, this is your product! Supports Cognitive Fitness. (Some of us love it BEST when used in conjunction with NingXia Red, but NOT necessary. The 2 together give us a 1+1 = 3 kinda boost!) Yes, there is caffeine, but only about the amount in a cup of green tea, and it comes from green tea extract — which is a great form of caffeine to give the brain some clarity. I literally get twice as much done in half the time. It’s like magic! You have got to at least try it once!
- Peppermint Essential Oil**: Oh, yum! A little minty freshness goes a long way! Put a drop in your hands, swipe your pinky finger into it and wipe the roof of your mouth with it, smelling it all the way … Can you imagine it? AND a study performed by Dr. William Dember of the University of Cincinnati found that inhaling peppermint oil increased the mental accuracy of students by 28%. Seriously, how cool is that? My kids each have a little 2ml bottle they keep with them at school. (We first received permission from the administration.
Even More Choices:
- Clarity Essential Oil Blend: Giggle, #TheresAnOilForThat, too! This blend is chock full of a bevy of oils that have been found to support brain function. Love it! I diffuse this baby when detailed work is at hand.
- Brain Power: Just like it sounds. Here’s what the website says: “Brain Power™ is a blend of Cedarwood, Frankincense, Lavender, and Melissa. It has an aroma that creates clarity and stability for an environment conducive to work or study.”
- GenYus Essential Oil Blend: An excellent blend to diffuse for young minds that are focusing and concentrating on projects, but not just for the kids! (GenYus is part of the fabulous KidScents Collection, a whole series of oils blended especially with our little ones in mind!).
LINK TO WISHLIST
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID: