Here are a few things you will want to get to get yourself started!
- Rollers: I use rollers for almost everything. In one of the next emails, I will share with you a bevy of roller recipes you can use with the starter kit oils so get the rollers ordered. I recommend these: 10ml rollers. You get 12, with labels, funnel, cleaning brush and they are so affordable! Order them today so you have them when you get your kit.
- Spray bottles: I also recommend spray bottles, at least a few. You will be replacing air fresheners, body sprays, face spritzes and more! I like 2 oz for sprays I don’t use often and 4 oz for the bathroom.
- 16 oz spray bottle: If you received a sample of Thieves Household Cleaner in your kit or added the bottle to your order (or plan to in your first ER order — it is the very first changeout I really recommend for everyone!), you need at least 2 spray bottles, one for the kitchen and one for the bathroom. (We have 5 because we have two bathrooms and one by our pet bunny’s cage and then another bottle that has our special mixture for windows.)
- Carrier oil: Finally you’ll want to have carrier oils on hand. These oils are used to mix with your essential oils to make them more powerful and to protect your skin from developing sensitivities. (If you purchased the Thieves or Ningxia Red kit, you will also be receiving Stress Away Essential Oil Blend so you may want to prepare for that oil.) My favorite: Avocado Oil.
Carrier oils include coconut, avocado, sesame, olive, almond, really anything that is food grade. Here’s a GREAT blog post that explains the benefits of each so you can find the best one for you!
- LifeScience: Awesome reference guides, bottles, all things oil!