Alligator skin got you down? Winter wreaks havoc on my skin, but if you’re like me, you can’t use just any lotion. It’s a texture thing. Heavy or greasy lotion leaves my skin feeling yucky, but there’s an oil…err…essential oil infused lotion for that! Young Living’s Lavender Hand and Body Lotion is soothing and absorbs quickly!
Here’s what Young Living has to say:
Bring life back to your skin with this all-natural lightweight moisturizer infused with skin-loving lavender essential oil. Added nutrients such as wolfberry seed and jojoba oils fortify your skin’s natural moisture barrier to maintain long-lasting hydration.
Happy skin aside, there are many beneficial ingredients featured in Young Living’s Lavender Hand and Body Lotion, here’s a quick overview:
- Lavender: Calming, cooling, promotes a general sense of well-being.
- Sandalwood: Harmonizes and balances emotions.
- Myrrh: Soothes bruises, chapped, cracked or inflamed skin.
- Wolfberry: Immune supporting, powerful antioxidant.
- Lemon: Relaxing, purifying and uplifting.
- Rosemary: Stimulating, aides during times of fatigue.
Did you know that you can try this product for free in February? With a qualifying order of your favorite products, you can earn the Lavender Hand & Body Lotion for FREE! What luck!!
Melissa Jewett: I live in the greater Minneapolis/St. Paul area and I am passionate
about sharing my personal story and information on how essential oils are helping people
feel better by reducing or eliminating the use of chemicals and synthetics in their homes.