FYI: This post is part of a series to help you identify targeted products for your specific needs. Check the whole list here: SimplySerendipityCentral.com/solutions
Young Living has so many products that can support SLEEP.
Something very important to know is not everything works the same for everyone. Our bodies are all different. You may have to try more than one thing to get the results you want. This blog will always be here so you can come back learn more wherever you want.
The products under “Best Place to Start” are just that — they are known for this.
Check “Even More Choices” for more ideas.
Go to “What Others Have Said” below, to check out stories of experiences from our whole community. We are here to help!
How is your sleep?
Do you fall asleep easily? Fall back to sleep easily if you awake in the night? Is your sleep high quality so you wake up feeling well-rested?
Occasional sleeplessness, anyone? OMGoodness, YES!!
Life these days is moving at such a fast pace. We are constantly moving, doing things, feeling time pressures, deadlines. At the same time, our phones keep us tapped in so we can’t get away for a full break.
Doesn’t really take a rocket scientist to figure out why we don’t always sleep like a rock. We need something to slow our bodies and our minds down.
In come essential oils… simple, plant-based solutions.
Best Place to Start: Oil-Infused Products: Oh, how we love these products! We keep them on hand … just in case. The first 2 both contain melatonin, a hormone well-known for its ability to help us sleep yet is non-habit forming. And the 4th one, well, see what it’s called!
- SleepEssence: Combines a bevy of oils known to help the body relax: Lavender, Vetiver (We like to call this “earth in a bottle”, it is so grounding!), Valerian and Ruta Graveolens along with melatonin.
- ImmuPro: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product! It is NingXia Wolfberry-based (read our previous post for info on that!) and it contains melatonin. It was originally formulated to give us that extra support when we are feeling stressed and run down. A good night’s sleep gives our immune system an opportunity to rejuvenate. We like to bring this along when we travel. Traveling is exhausting, stressful to the entire system, and we can always use a little help sleeping when we’re away from home.
- NingXia Red (NR): Young Living’s premier super-fruit beverage. It reduces inflammation, supports sleep and is amazingly high in antioxidants. Plus it also supports your immune system all day long. We drink 1-2 oz once or twice a day. If we feel like we need a little somethin’ extra, we drink an extra shot or two.
- Stress Away**: (and as a Roll on): We had to mention this oil. Not only is it a favorite, it is in the Starter Kit! We love this one for mental, emotional or physical stress — really, the name says it all!
Even More Choices:
- Lavender Essential Oil**: Do we even need to say anything here? Lavender is known the world over for helping us calm and relax. On your wrists, in the diffuser, or sprayed on your pillow… relaxing is the first step to a restful night’s sleep! (It is also the “Swiss Army Knife” of essential oils. Not sure what oil to use? Try Lavender!)
- Valor Essential Oil Blend** (or Valor II): Ever have the feeling you are being pulled in 12 directions? “Oh, I need to do this. Oh, wait, I need to do that. Oh, I forgot, I am in the middle of this.” Oh, you so know what I mean! (While this usually applies more to women than men, we know there are men out there who feel this way, too!) This oil takes all of our scatteredness and grounds us in our feet. We like to rub it on our feet before bed. (And this oil blend is also known for bolstering courage and confidence, in case you need those!)
- Cedarwood Essential Oil: Then, when you get into bed with all of this mental clutter, you can’t even begin to quiet that ever-so-busy brain down. Cedarwood is your oil! Place a drop on the back of your neck or diffuse it. It is seriously like magic! My daughter, a high school student, uses it before bed to calm her mind for sleep.
- RutaVaLa Essential Oil Blend (And as a Roll-On.): A powerful combo of several magical oils: Ruta Graveolens, Valerian and Lavender. We love the roll on. We use it before bed when we’re extra ramped up.
- Cortistop: Young Living says it so well: “CortiStop® Women’s is a proprietary dietary supplement designed to help the body maintain its natural balance and harmony. When under stress, the body produces cortisol. When cortisol is produced too frequently, it can have negative health consequences such as feelings of fatigue, difficulty maintaining healthy weight, and difficulty maintaining optimal health of cardiovascular systems. CortiStop supports the glandular systems of women.*” Too much cortisol is a problem many women have!
- Peace and Calming or Peace and Calming Roll-On: We love this one at bedtime! Also a favorite for any time we need to bring the energy down a few notches. Young Living says: “…gives you a moment of tranquility in your everyday life. May be supportive to children and animals during an overactive day. Creates a peaceful environment for yoga and meditation.”
** Items that come in the Premium Starter Kit
Here’s a WISHLIST for you, so you can keep track of the Solutions you want and the products that you’re interesting in checking out! If Sleep is on it and, it is for so many of us, be sure to add the products you find intriguing!
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID:
(Note: If you don’t yet know what Essential Oils are and why we in the world are singing their praises, go here.)
Hey, are you ready?: Do you have your oils Starter Kit yet? If you don’t, are you ready? If so, go back to the person who referred you to this Sleep Solutions page or click here to order your kit! A member of our team will personally contact you in a couple of days to welcome you!
Sleep Recipe: Lavender Linen Spray, a lovely gift for yourself!
Simple Solutions: Sleep - ahhhh....
- 4+ drops Lavender Essential Oil Add more or less to find the strength of aroma you enjoy.
- 2 oz Vodka or Witch Hazel (opt) These ingredients keep the oil disbursed in the spray. Alternatively, you can be sure so shake the spray well before each use.
- 2 oz Distilled Water