SIMPLE SOLUTIONS #6: VA VA VOOM IN THE BEDROOM
(Note: If you don’t yet know what Essential Oils are and why we in the world are singing their praises, go HERE.)
(WISH LIST: Okay, if you add these oils to your wish list, I promise not to tell anyone!)
Now let’s get going…
Ok, so we may only tell our closest friends about this challenge. But I figured, what the hay, it’s in a private post/email, we can chat about this!
Between stress, deadlines, the frenetic pace of everyday life, the challenge of shifting hormones, darned if it doesn’t happen to all of us at some point.
Oils to the rescue!
Essential Oils to use – yours, mine, ours!
Sensation Essential Oil Blend: Kinda have to giggle at Young Living’s description of this one: “It was formulated to enhance the enjoyment of special moments.” Also described as “a romantic blend that is refreshing and arousing, amplifying the excitement of new heights of self-expression and awareness.” Blushing yet? I used to until I tried it. Now I just smile…
- Oils for Her:
- Oils for Him:
- Idaho Blue Spruce: enhances masculinity and has a grounding aroma.
- Hong Kuai: Hong Kuai has the highest sesquiterpene*** content of any Young Living essential oil. It supports an increase in spiritual awareness and inspires clarity, intuition and action. I’ve also heard it supports confidence in men. 🙂
- Shutran: premium essential oil blend specially formulated for men to boost feelings of masculinity and confidence, but what it does for a woman when she catches a whiff…WOW!
Essential Oil-Infused Products: Let’s take Sensation to the next level. We have LOTS of ways to enjoy it:
- Sensation Shower Gel: In preparation for your special evening…
- Sensation Hand & Body Lotion: “A moisturizing cream that contains several pure essential oils revered by Cleopatra.” (I am so in!)
- Sensation Massage Gel: “May stimulate feelings of romance.” Sounds good to me!
→ Warning: Members of Simply Serendipity cannot be held responsible for children born 9 months after using the products mentioned here. 🙂
Let’s get you (and your significant other) going ASAP…
READY to get started? Do you need a bit more help? We would be happy to contact you personally to talk you through your options. Just place your request/questions HERE. You will join our fabulous community by placing an order through any of us. Either go back to the person who connected you to this series or, if you can’t remember, click HERE to get started! One of our team members will personally contact you in the next few days!
** Items that come in the Premium Starter Kit.
*** Worth a google search. These components are the crucial aspects of the oils!
Oils in the massage recipes:
Ylang Ylang – traditionaly known for its romantic appeal has a calming and balancing aroma for a smooth and happy heart.
Black Pepper – a spicy, energizing aroma