(Is your WISH LIST growing? Boy, do we get it!! Better add non-toxic cleaning to it!)
(Have you heard enough? ARE YOU READY to see if these gems from nature are the solution to YOUR greatest challenges? If you are ready to join our fabulous community with your very OWN wholesale account, go back to the person who connected you to this series or, if you can’t remember, click here to get started! One of our team members will personally contact you in the next few days!)
Now let’s get going….
Oh, yes, another one we all need to be aware of — are you? Have you read the labels on your cleaners? It’s scary! Air fresheners that you can’t inhale? Really?
Nervous about your child getting cleansers on their hands? Your animal walking through what you are cleaning your floor with? Yeah, me, too.
I also read recently that many of the so-called “green” cleaners aren’t really green. My laundry detergent — labeled “green” from a well-loved, supposedly environmentally friendly company — received a D RATING from the Environmental Working Group! Yikes! Companies label it that way to fool us. Nope, no regulation on this.
In comes the Thieves line. Holy. Cow. It is awesome.
Essential Oils-Infused Products:
- Thieves Household Cleaner: A concentrated form that you mix in a spray bottle with water and use on everything. We use it on kitchen counters, floors, toilets, windows, even in the dishwasher. AND it isn’t toxic. Have little ones who crawl across the floor after washing it and then puts their fingers in the mouth? No problem!
- Thieves Laundry Detergent: You already know about my so-called “green” detergent. With a plant-based formula, Thieves Laundry Soap gently and naturally washes your clothes, cleaning them without any chemical or synthetic residue. Natural enzymes and powerful essential oils add to the formula’s strength to leave your clothes fresh and clean with a light citrus scent. There is also NO optical brighteners*** — I new concept for me. Scary. (Thieves Laundry Soap can be used in all washers, including high-efficiency, and its highly concentrated formula (6X) will provide around 64 loads with just 32 fl. Oz (946 ml).)
- Thieves Dish Soap: Sodium Laurel Sulfate*** (SLS) free — this stuff is clean! (Do you know about the hazards of SLS? Worth a google search for sure!) AND with some of my favorite oils: Thieves, Lemon and Bergamot!
- Thieves Fruit and Veggie Wash: Our fruits and vegetables are not as clean as we would like to hope! Pesticides run rampant in our society and what they do to our insides, well, I don’t even want to think about it! This wash includes essential oils, including DiGize Essential Oil Blend, which will help support your digestive system as you eat!
** Items that come in the Premium Starter Kit.
*** Worth a google search. These components are the crucial aspects of the oils!
Simple Solutions: Toxic-Free cleaners - Is “green” really “green”?
- 3 cups Water
- 2 capfuls Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner
- 5 drops Young Living Lemon Essential Oil
- 1 t White Vinegar