Ready to take the next step in life?
Want to do it together?
Join the Simply Serendipity team in an ongoing Oola Challenge!
Sooooo, what is Oola? It is a state of awesomeness in your life and the basis of the book Oola: Find Balance in an Unbalanced World, by Dave Braun and Troy Amdahl.
The book challenges us to look at seven major areas of our life (Fitness, Faith, Family, Field, Friends, Fun, and Finance), decide where we are now and where we would like to be. THEN take action to get there so we can create a state of awesomeness in our lives!
How about we do it together? There is something powerful about community!
Each month we set our goals for the month and report them on the FB page. Then, each week-ish, we will check in with each other and see how our tasks are going.
Feeling challenged? Turn to the group for extra support.
Feeling excited? Let us know so we can celebrate with you!
Imagine where you can be one year from today if you start NOW taking steps to step into YOUR Oola life!?
What you need to do to get ready:
- Take the quiz to discover your own Oola Wheel score.
- Then complete the OolaPlan Worksheet for each area of your life.
- Choose one or more areas to work on for the next month. Choose whichever areas you are most excited about working on and changing. It might be tempting to do all. We recommend beginning with 1 or 2. You can do more once you get going, but starting with too many might be overwhelming.
- Complete the OolaPath Worksheet for each of the areas you want to work on this month.
- Report on the FB Oola Event page what you will be doing!
We will be posting inspirational “extras” throughout the week on the Events page, so be sure to keep checking!