SIMPLE SOLUTIONS #6: STAY HAPPY OILS
(Now it’s time to add emotional support to your magical WISH LIST!)
Now let’s get going….
Oh, yeah, you heard me. #TheresAnOilForThat, too!! Need to shift your emotional state? Yeah, we’ve got that!
Essential oils affect us physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. In fact, essential oils powerfully affect the emotional body.
Here are just a FEW of the many oils you can use to help uplift your spirits!
- Joy Essential Oil Blend: Joy creates a warm, comforting environment and inspires a romantic aromatic atmosphere. It is a VERY high frequency oil. (Wonder what that means? We wrote about Rose Oil, the highest frequency oil, HERE.)
- Harmony Essential Oil Blend: An exquisite blend that promotes physical and emotional well-being by bringing harmonic balance to the energy centers of the body. The liberating, balancing and calming essential oils in this blend open us to new possibilities while contributing to an overall feeling of well-being. (Doesn’t that sound amazing?)
- Peace & Calming: The name kinda says it all, doesn’t it? This oil is SO popular, you can only buy one bottle a month. That’s why Young Living formulated a second version that has similar effects, Peace & Calming II.
- Gathering Essential Oil Blend: Helps overcome the chaotic energy that bombards our everyday life and clouds our focus, thus diverting us from the path leading to higher achievement. It helps us gather our emotional and spiritual forces so we can achieve greater unity of purpose.
- Trauma Life Essential Oil Blend: A calming, grounding blend of therapeutic-grade essential oils formulated to help release buried emotional trauma resulting from accidents, neglect, the death of a loved one, assault or abuse. Left unchecked, emotional draining episodes may be at the root of fatigue, anger and restlessness.
- SARA Essential Oil Blend: An empowering blend of therapeutic-grade essential oils designed to help soothe deep emotional wounds. It may help individuals release and begin recovery from traumatic memories.
Have you joined us yet? If not, I’m thinking this just might be what pushes you over the edge! 🙂 If you have questions, we can answer anything for you, please ask HERE. You can join our fabulous community by placing an order through any of us. Either go back to the person who connected you to this series or, if you can’t remember, click HERE to get started! One of our team members will personally contact you in the next few days!
** Items that come in the Premium Starter Kit.
*** Worth a google search. These components are the crucial aspects of the oils!
Oils in the Recipe:
Valor – a long-standing member favorite that was was formulated based on historical writings about Roman soldiers who were said to apply plant extracts and botanticals to instill feelings of courage and confidence before going into battle.
Joy – enhances the frequency of self-love and bring joy to your heart.
Harmony – an exquisite combination of 17 premium essential oils with a balancing aroma that supports the energy centers of the body and amplifies feelings of harmony and well-being.
White Angelica – a special formulation of 10 essential oils in a carrier oil that envelopes the body in a nurturning aroma of protection and positivity that nutralizes negative energies and gives you a feeling of wholeness.
Good Day Protocol
- 2 drops Young Living Valor Essential Oils Blend
- 1 drop Young Living Joy Essential Oils Blend
- 1 drop Young Living Harmony Essential Oils Blend
- 2 drops Young Living White Angelica Essential Oil
- Rub 1 drop of Young Living Valor Essential Oils Blend on each foot.
- Rub 1 drop of Young Living Joy Essential Oils Blend onto your heart center.
- Rub 1 drop of Young Living Harmony Essential Oils Blend onto your solar plexus (the area above your naval).
- Place 2 drops of Young Living White Angelica Essential Oil onto a palm of your hand. Rub your hands together. Now hold your hands over your face, about an inch away, and run your hands down the front of your body and up the back. Visualize placing a shield around yourself.