Enjoy the entire Switch to Safer series!
You might use perfume everyday, or just when you are going out for dinner or a play. Either way, this beauty product has direct access to your skin, and your organs. So, don’t you want to know for sure that your perfume is safe and non-toxic?
What to avoid:
- The Campaign for Safe Cosmetics conducted a study, and they discovered dangerous chemicals in some products are not listed in their ingredients. Why? They were hiding under the blanket term “Fragrance”.
- Diethyl phthalate is associated with sperm damage.
- Musk ketone concentrates in breast milk and fat tissue.
- Neither diethyl phthalate or musk ketone were listed in the ingredients of the products used for the study.
Switch to Safer: Young Living’s Essential Oils
- Young Living’s Essential Oils are non-toxic and plant based (and definitely don’t contain any of the ingredients above or “fragrance”)
- You have so many options and get the amazing benefits of the oils (besides just smelling pretty).
Here are some of our faves:
- Abundance & Joy improve consciousness and uplift mood.
- Believe, well, helps you believe.
- Rose has the highest frequency of any of the oils (AND smells amazing)
What are you waiting for? It’s time to Switch to Safer! It’s time to add Young Living’s Essential Oils to your morning routine!
Ready to take the next step?
- Take our FREE E-course to learn how essential oils could JUST be the simple solution to your common concerns! Simple Solutions to 10 Common Concerns.
- Like our Facebook page. Simply Serendipity Central.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24 % off retail prices!