with Essential Oils
Enjoy the entire Switch to Safer series!
You wash your face trying to get the dirt and grim off. But, what if you are adding something far more dangerous? Skin care is still a widely unregulated field, so chemicals are still lurking in many products.
What to avoid:
- DMDM hydantoin is a formaldehyde releaser – it releases formaldehyde when it breaks down. It’s also a lungs/skin/eyes irritant. The Environmental Working Group (EWG) rates it a 7 on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the worst and 1 the best.
- Imidazolidinyl urea is also a formaldehyde releaser, it’s a human skin allergen, and it may be toxic to the immune system.
- Triclosan also rates a 7 on the EWG’s scale. It becomes concentrated inside the human body, it’s a contaminant, and it may be a hormone disrupter.
Switch to Safer: ART Skin Care
- It’s safe! (and definitely contains none of the scary chemicals listed above).
- You also get the amazing benefits of Young Living’s Essential Oils. Essential oils have been used for skin and beauty for millennia. There is a reason!
What are you waiting for? It’s time to Switch to Safer! It’s time to add Young Living’s Art Skin Care to your bathroom!
Ready to take the next step?
- Take our FREE E-course to learn how essential oils could JUST be the simple solution to your common concerns! Simple Solutions to 10 Common Concerns.
- Like our Facebook page. Simply Serendipity Central.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24 % off retail prices!